I spent a lot of time at various airports over the past week and had plenty of time to surf the web. Here are a few sites that helped me to pass the time while I waited between flights….
- All the looks from Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 Ready to Wear Collections
- Wondering at the skill necessary to make these awesome sea creatures
- Tim Gunn’s defense of real women – Thank you Mr. Gunn!
- Planning a visit to Miami and Cuba next spring
- Rooting for the PA/DE/NJ Wandering Women of the World Shuffleboard Team to win it all
This weekend I am taking a quick road trip to Jonesboro to watch rugby (Go Badgers!) with a pitstop in Memphis for some BBQ. How about you? Any travel plans this weekend? Or will you surf the web instead? I’d love to know…