The weekend is here and most of us are looking at a three-day holiday on account on Memorial Day (aka: the start of summer). I am looking forward to a few leisurely days spent cooking, gardening, working on long-ignored embroidery and painting projects and wasting some time surfing the web. Here are a few things I’ve recently stumbled upon that might help you waste some time too…
- The Great American Read asks how many of the top 100 you’ve read (the books I’ve read are highlighted) and lets you vote on your favorites. PBS – we seriously need to discuss 50 Shades of Grey and great in the same sentence!
- Ever wonder how the whole 4-20 thing got started? My money is on the Waldo theory.
- The ultimate groupie reminisces about rocker love and lust in the 70’s
- Mr. Boddington makes me want to write long letters to my favorite peeps while sipping a mint julep
- Doesn’t this dessert look yummy? I’ll let you know next week since I plan on trying the recipe this weekend.
Hope you all have a great opening summer weekend doing whatever you like to do with whomever you like to do it with!