Even though we are experiencing summertime temperatures today is officially the first day of fall and I am more than ready for autumn. Between weekend travels that have taken me north, south, and east to see my children and preparing for the opening night of an art installation next week I haven’t had much free time to explore the web but did manage to stumble upon the following:
- Ten University libraries I hope to visit one day
- I am part of the 67% Project
- Oregon House of Adventure for the dog lover
- Weed Worship at The International Church of Cannabis
- What if Wes Anderson made a movie about making S’mores?
- Jonathan Roberts fantastic – and official – Game of Thrones maps
I am looking forward to having the next few days off and hope to finalize my Halloween mantle decorations (see last year’s design here), watch the new Kingsmen movie, catch some football (go Eagles!), and cook (I am hoping to make Smoky Pasta alla Vodka and Slow Cooker Honey Lime Ginger Pork). Hope you have a relaxing weekend doing the things that make you happiest…